Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting recipes - If you have been to buy chocolate ganache buttercream frosting an e-book you might print recipes as you need them. It may be very environment friendly this way as you should have an easy to comply with recipe in front of you and you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or losing them as you'll be able to print an extra copy for whenever it's important to.
You can have Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting
- Prepare 24 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- You need 12 oz salted butter, (3 sticks).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup confectioner's sugarr.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Melt chocolate and cream in the microwave or over a double boiler just until melted. Cool to room temperature about 10 minutes.
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Beat chocolate/:cream mixture into butter until creamy.
- Add vanilla, and slowly beat in confectioner's suga. Chill frosting for 30 minutes confectioner's sugar until well combined. Chill frosting for 30 minutes.
- Beat chilled frosting until light and creamy.
- This frosting is so good on cakes, cupcakes, brownies and bars. It can be a filling for cookies as well. This recipe makes enough to generously frost a 3 layer cake or at least 24 cupcakes.
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting - Read Also Recipes