Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipes - Making ready easy italian pasta salad these high secret recipes at house gives you extra freedom along with your meals, you'll be able to alter sure recipes to suit your personal necessities.e.g. if you're on a food plan you may want to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol consumption it's possible you'll need to add less salt, the possibilities are endless. Why not use the data you possibly can obtain and provide you with a few of your own secret recipes.
This Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to bring to your summer potluck. In our opinion, pasta salad is a summer potluck must. Whether you're making Strawberry Balsamic Pasta Salad or Pimiento Pasta Salad, there are a few tips and tricks to make yours the best on the communal table.
You can have Easy Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 6 oz package of pepperoni.
- It's 1 lb tri color spiral pasta is best or pasta shells.
- It's 15 oz can of sliced black olives.
- You need 8 oz package of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 6 oz crumbled feta cheese.
- It's 3 med-large tomatoes diced or 1 package of grape tomatoes halved.
- It's 1/2 cup small diced red onion.
- It's 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil.
- It's 1 cup Italian dressing or to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning or to taste.
Classic cold Italian Pasta Salad with a homemade Italian dressing is the perfect potluck or summer side dish. It's easy to make and everyone always loves it! I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor or similar.
Easy Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta for about 7 min, drain and rinse with cold water and chill in fridge..
- While pasta is cooking dice your tomatoes, onion and basil.
- Meanwhile Dice fresh mozzarella into small cubes. And cut pepperoni slices into quarters.
- Combine pasta and ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add seasoning and dressing till that the pasta is coated nicely. Add more if desired..
Easy Italian Pasta Salad - Easy Italian Pasta Salad takes just minutes to make and can be eaten right away or refrigerated. Tender rotini pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, black olives, and feta cheese covered in Italian dressing. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini. It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck. Easy Italian Pasta Salad with vegetables, cheese, pasta, and a simple Italian salad dressing. Read Also Recipes