Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) recipes - five spice boneless fried chicken (gluten free) is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are considered stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fat together with Trans fat increase more blood cholesterol as compared to dietary cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that reduce danger of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can cook Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free)
- You need 350 gr boneless skinless chicken (can be breast or thigh).
- It's 1/2 tsp grated ginger.
- It's 2 cloves garlic, grated.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare to taste ground black/white pepper.
- You need 2 eggs, lightly beaten.
- It's Coating Ingredients :.
- It's 100 gr tapioca flour.
- You need 25 grams cornstarch.
- It's Sprinkle Seasoning (mix well) :.
- You need 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp five spice powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp ground white pepper.
Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) instructions
- Cut the chicken approximately 1/2 inch thickness..
- Mix ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture to the chicken. Let stand for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator..
- Prepare a beaten egg in a bowl and in a separate place, mix well the coating ingredients..
- Dip the chicken meat into the egg. Coat with the flour. Dip it again into the egg, then coat it with the flour..
- Heat oil for deep fry the chicken over medium heat. Fry the chicken until golden light brown..
- Let the chicken cool down a little bit then slice it in little pieces if you like, then transfer it to a serving plate. Sprinkle with five spice seasoning mixture over the fried chicken as much as you like..
Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) - Read Also Recipes