Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese recipes - Having sig's pasta salad with courgettes and goats cheese at dwelling lets you have extra family time, you can even show off to your mates and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's amazing what number of cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
You can have Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese
- You need 500 grams of pasta of choice, I like using tagliatelle..
- It's 4 to 5 tablespoons of olive oil , plus a little extra for drizzling over the pasta.
- Prepare 4 small spring onions very finely chopped, include some of the stem.
- Prepare 2 to three tablespoons of best balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 small courgettes (zucchini ).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, bruised and very thinly sliced.
- Prepare 150 grams creamy soft, goats cheese , I use a a camenbert type cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp dried mint , though this is optional.
- Prepare 4 large flat mushrooms , portobello optional, I just like to serve the salad on the mushrooms for extra texture.
Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese step by step
- Boil your chosen pasta as to instructions on packet or/and if using homemade until Al dente..
- in the meantime whilst the pasta is boiling cut the courgettes/zucchini in half lengthwise and then slice them thinly into halve circles. Heat the oil in a pan..
- Add the very finely chopped onion to the pan and soften it but do not brown . Then add the courgettes and cook them for about five minutes or so , drizzle them in between with the balsamic vinegar, add the garlic and cook until the courgettes have taken on a slightly golden brown colour but still Al dente. Do not fry them..
- If you are using the mint you can stir this in now.stir and turn off the heat and set aside to cool.
- When the pasta is cooked drain in a sieve and run cold water over it so that it not carries on boiling. Drizzle with a little olive oil leave to cool.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook your portobello mushroom , remove from pan serve the salad over the mushrooms, one for each person, , serve and enjoy..
- Tip your pasta into a bowl and add the courgette mixture . Cut the cheese into small bits . Gently stir everything together...
Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese - Read Also Recipes