Spicy unusual sausage goulash recipes - Preparing spicy unusual sausage goulash these top secret recipes at house offers you more freedom together with your food, you may alter certain recipes to fit your own necessities.e.g. if you're on a food plan you could want to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your ldl cholesterol consumption it's possible you'll need to add less salt, the possibilities are endless. Why not use the information you possibly can receive and come up with some of your individual secret recipes.
I prefer to use sausages because of the shorter cooking time. See recipes for Spicy unusual sausage goulash, The Unusual Negroni too. Inspired originally Jamie Oliver's pork and Chile pepper goulash but changed to this version after eating sausage goulash at a small deli in Nordlingen in Germany.
You can have Spicy unusual sausage goulash using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy unusual sausage goulash
- It's 1 medium size onion (red or yellow).
- It's 2 different colour pepper (red, yellow or orange).
- You need 3 types of freshly made German sausage 2 links each(the best quality).
- You need 1 can chopped tomato(14 ounce).
- It's 1 jar grilled or roasted red pepper (10-14 ounce).
- Prepare Pasta like pappardella or rigatoni.
- You need 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- You need 2-3 heap tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or 2 fresh chilies like red habenero or serrano.
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 table spoon vinegar.
Sausage plays a big role in Hungarian cuisine, in all forms. Be it dried and sliced as part of a sandwich, dried and fried in the classic layered potatoes casserole recipe or even cooked in water for a simple dinner, Hungarians eat a lot of sausages. Sausage & Potato Goulash.this is a more traditional Hungarian recipe as opposed to the American version. Italian Sausage Goulash, Cabbage Sausage Beef Goulash, Italian Sausage Goulash, etc.
Spicy unusual sausage goulash step by step
- Heat a pot (cast iron is better). Slice onion. Add olive oil in a pan and cook onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper then cook at the lowest heat for 15 minutes..
- Slice peppers. Stir onion once in a while. When onions looks light brown after 15 minutes, add bell peppers then cook 20minutes more. You can add 1/2 teaspoon salt again. Taste and adjust..
- Chop the roasted pepper and add it to the pot with a can of tomatoes. Add paprika and vinegar. Cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Slice sausage bite size. Make sure to buy the best quality freshly made sausage. This time I have used: st. Fallen veal and pork, bratwurst, Munich weisswuust, garlic pork. For better taste, pan fry them lightly before adding to the pot. 4 types of sausage made enough for 5-6 people!.
- Cook 10-15 minutes more. Meanwhile cook pasta to the instruction. Papapardelle is our first choice but rigatoni or penne might work as well. Pour over to the cooked pasta and add sour cream on top..
Spicy unusual sausage goulash - Unusual; made-up on my own recipes; rerigerator goulash (Combine whatever is left Nectarine And Lime Chutney. American Goulash is an easy, one-pot, classic comfort food made with ground beef, tomatoes, and macaroni noodles. Enjoy year-round, and delicious leftover, this irresistible Goulash Recipe is guaranteed to win over even the pickiest eaters! The Sausage goulash recipe out of our category Meat! My girlfriends only criticism was I didn't make enough. Read Also Recipes