Homemade Samosas (Lazy Version)
” Step Make a Recipe Homemade Samosas (Lazy Version) need 7 ingredients and 10 Step”
You can cook Homemade Samosas (Lazy Version) use 7 ingredients and 10 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients cook Homemade Samosas (Lazy Version)
- You Need Flour tortillas (thin ones if you have them).
- You Need Mashed potatoes.
- You Need Red kidney beans.
- You Need Peas.
- You Need Salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- You Need as needed Olive oil.
- You Need Flour.
how to cook Homemade Samosas (Lazy Version)
- Cut tortillas in half..
- In a small bowl mix together flour and 1 tbsp water together and make a thick paste..
- Mix mashed potatoes, beans and peas together in a sauce pan, adding seasoning as desired. warm for 3-5 minutes on medium heat..
- Fold tortilla halves in triangle samosa shape ( by rolling like a cone) and seal bottom edge with your flour paste..
- Stuff potato filling inside and seal all the edges using flour paste. Putting paste on edges and folding them over..
- Line skillet in about a half inch of olive oil on medium heat. Once hot, fry the samosas two at a time, turning occasionally till they become golden brown and crispy..
- Serve the samosas with dips of your choice. i.e. Hummus, sour cream, Marsala sauce etc.