Lasagna Casserole recipes - In the event you have been to buy lasagna casserole an e-book you can print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this way as you'll have an easy to follow recipe in front of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or shedding them as you possibly can print an extra copy for whenever it's important to.
In the mood for lasagna but not the work-try this. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. This recipe from an e-cookbook called "Casserole Crazy" This recipe turned out really well.
You can have Lasagna Casserole using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Casserole
- It's 16 oz uncooked pasta, shape is your choice. I use elbow mac, rotini, or penne. If you can find mini lasagna noodles go for it, bow tie works good too.
- You need 2 cups or so Mozzarella cheese for topping.
- It's Sauce.
- It's 2 lbs ground meat, personally we like 1/2 beef and 1/2 venison. You could use pork, turkey, sausage, whatever.
- It's 1-2 tbsp olive oil, if your meat lacks fat.
- It's 1/2 large onion, diced.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves minced garlic.
- It's to taste Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried basil, oregano, and parsley.
- You need 44 oz jar of pasta sauce, and a little water to rinse out the jar.
- It's 6 oz can of tomato paste (optional for more intense tomato flavor).
- It's 1 tbsp cooking sherry.
- It's 1-2 tbsp red wine vinegar (cuts the sweetness).
- Prepare Pinch sugar to bring flavors together.
- It's Cheese filling layer.
- Prepare 24 oz cottage cheese or ricotta (full fat tastes best).
- It's 2 eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp pepper (use slightly more if coarse ground).
- You need 1/2 cup grated parmesan.
- You need 8 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese.
I will be making this again as it takes a lot less time than. Easy Pressure Cooker lasagna casserole recipe our whole family loves. Cheesy Instant Pot lasagna but in a casserole which makes it much easier to make! Your family will love this lasagna casserole, full of great lasagna flavor with less work!
Lasagna Casserole step by step
- Bring large pot of water to boil, salt water and cook noodles to al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Brown meat, and as meat is getting close to done add in onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are getting translucent, and add herbs (oregano, parsley, and basil). Then add pasta sauce and tomato paste if using. Stir well together, add the vinegar and sherry. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, add the sugar, then let simmer together for an hour. Watch bottom of pan that it doesn't scorch..
- Heat oven to 375. Put your cheese and two eggs into a bowl, beat together until smooth (important for if you use cottage cheese instead of ricotta, helps smooth out out. Cottage cheese also spreads easier during assembly). Stir in pepper, parsley, and parmesan. Finally mix in Mozzarella cheese..
- Once all your components are assembled, spray a 11x16 casserole pan with cooking spray. You will assemble starting with 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the sauce, and 1/2 of cheese mixture. Repeat the layers, and end with last third of noodles topped with sauce. Finally spread 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese over top of the casserole..
- Cover with foil, bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes, if you want the cheese on top browned and slightly more crispy put under the broiler for a hot minute. Allow to cool for 10 minutes to set up before dishing up. Feed to hungry children and husband!.
Lasagna Casserole - This is an easy weeknight meal that's kid-friendly. This EASY lasagna casserole recipe is cheesy and oh so yummy! Quick and easy lasagna casserole is the best dinner for busy nights. Lasagna Casserole has all the elements of the traditional lasagna. It has the noodles, the meat, the cheese, and the sauce but the process is quick and easy! Read Also Recipes