Crustless Quiche FUSF recipes - The reality is it is doable to prepare crustless quiche fusf constituted of contemporary elements in a short time. Salad is a chief instance. All you need is a few contemporary ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which can enhance a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does doesn't do a lot for you.One other fast meal is stir fry. It is possible to buy fresh stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Here's what you need for this quick ham and cheese quiche: eggs, cream OR milk, ham, cheese and green. Your favorite quiche recipes without the crust. Great for low-carb or gluten-free diets (or just 'cause This is a very tasty crustless quiche.
You can cook Crustless Quiche FUSF using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crustless Quiche FUSF
- You need 4 eggs.
- It's 1 cup whole milk.
- It's 1 cup heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup sour cream/Creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1 leek, chopped.
- It's 2 shallots, chopped.
- You need 1 cup chopped Swiss chard.
- It's 1/2 red pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon butter.
You can substitute the filling for different ones you may like. A simple and delicious breakfast or dinner. So when I made this crustless quiche a while back, I couldn't help but think how perfect it would be on the Christmas morning menu. Most crustless quiche recipes I find a bit too interchangeable with a frittata.
Crustless Quiche FUSF step by step
- Heat oven to 425..
- Butter a shallow baking dish or deep dish pie plate. Sprinkle bread crumbs over butter..
- In skillet, heat olive oil and gently sauté leeks, shallots and red peppers until slightly softened. Add chard and ham and stir for 2 minutes over low heat. Spoon over bread crumbs in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over vegetable and ham mixture..
- In medium bowl mix eggs, milk, cream and then gently and evenly pour into baking dish. Top with dollops of sour cream and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper..
- Bake approximately 30 minutes until mostly set and lightly browned. Let rest about 5 minutes before slicing..
Crustless Quiche FUSF - The thing that makes this recipe This crustless quiche reheats really well. If anything it's more delicious when reheated! You can have that perfect, silky egg pie you love Crustless quiche is one of the easiest and delicious breakfast options you can prep ahead of time. This easy to make quiche is perfect for make ahead and freezer meals. Full of fresh veggies, this crustless quiche is vegetarian, gluten-free and low carb. Read Also Recipes