Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche recipes - broccoli mozzarella crustless quichespread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. You might want to understand that being excessive in fat does not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Physique fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to healthy meals recipes.
There really is no other way to put it: this crustless broccoli quiche is insanely delicious. Whether you serve it for brunch, dinner, or any time in between, it's worth every single calorie. Delicious crustless broccoli quiche makes a quick meatless dinner and is perfect for lunch.
You can have Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche
- Prepare 6 eggs.
- It's 1 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp cayenne.
- Prepare 1 cup grated mozzarella.
- Prepare 3 cup broccoli florets, chopped.
Tasty, filling, low carb and gluten-free! In fact, this crustless broccoli quiche is one of my favorite options for meatless dinners, and it's also great as a filling lunch. Broccoli Quiche is one of the easiest and tastiest quiches. Out of all the vegetables, broccoli is a favorite of almost everyone.
Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease pie plate and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic, salt and cayenne until well mixed. Stir in the cheese..
- Arrange the chopped broccoli florets on the bottom of the greased baking dish. Pour the eggs mixture over the broccoli. Place in the oven and bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until the centre has set and no longer jiggly..
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving..
Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche - Apart from giving a great taste and flavor it also has a lot of known health benefits. It is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A, fiber, calcium, magnesium and folic acid; and has powerful. Crustless Broccoli Quiche is lightened up and healthy version of traditional quiche without the pie crust fuss and extra calories. It tastes amazing freshly baked or cold, for breakfast, snack or even dinner. Crustless spinach quiche and crustless zucchini quiche are on our kids' approved list too. Read Also Recipes