"Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups recipes - "crustless" broccoli quiche cups also has saturated fat together with dietary cholesterol and is prevented by individuals caring about hearts. The reality is that lean minimize beef is low-fat and provides protein in addition to iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to physique cells). Many women are found poor in it. Choose steaks which have deep crimson color with much less marbling
Recipe: Crustless Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche. Delicious crustless broccoli quiche makes a quick meatless dinner and is perfect for lunch. In fact, this crustless broccoli quiche is one of my favorite options for meatless dinners, and it's also great Place the broccoli in a large microwave safe bowl.
You can cook "Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups
- It's 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese.
- It's 4 eggs.
- It's 3 tbsp softened butter.
- Prepare 4 cup frozen broccoli petite florets defrosted.
- It's 1 cup shredded swiss cheese.
- It's 2 garlic cloves,chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste.
Crustless Broccoli Quiche is lightened up and healthy version of traditional quiche without the pie crust fuss and extra calories. It tastes amazing freshly baked or cold, for breakfast, snack or even dinner. Our Keto Crustless Broccoli Quiche is a delicious and easy low carb vegetarian dish. It's a great healthy lunch, dinner or side dish.
"Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a blender or large food processor puree cottage cheese,eggs and butter for 30 seconds..
- Add broccoli one cup at a time and pulse for 20 seconds each cup. Use a spoon to push it down in between pulsing. You want to keep some of the broccoli whole so don't pulse too long..
- Pour blender ingredients into a lg bowl and add all remaining ingredients..
- In well sprayed muffin cups add 1/2 c of the quiche mix. You should have enough for 12. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean..
"Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups - These crustless broccoli quiches are perfect for a brunch side dish or weekend snack, and there's no need to fuss with pastry. These mini quiches are quick and easy to prepare and bake, and they make a great snack or brunch side dish. The quiches are baked in muffin cups. Cover bottom of pie plate with broccoli. Pour cream mixture into pie plate. Read Also Recipes