Crustless Quiche with Spinach recipes - All of your favourite eating places have their own prime secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically buy and enjoy. crustless quiche with spinach A few of these may even change into your favorite dishes. What if you happen to could make these dishes within the consolation of your personal home for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
I've been making this low carb crustless quiche for several years now. It's based on the original Dr. This flavorful crustless spinach quiche is easy to prepare and is made with fresh spinach leaves, shredded cheese, cooked bacon, and eggs.
You can cook Crustless Quiche with Spinach using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crustless Quiche with Spinach
- You need 3 Eggs.
- It's 1/2 Spinach.
- It's 1/4 Carrots.
- Prepare 100 grams Cabbage.
- It's 2 tbsp Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp Soup stock granules.
- It's 1 Ketchup.
I love crustless quiches because they're easy to prepare and they make a delicious high protein meal. The ingredients in this flavorful spinach quiche. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! You'll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses.
Crustless Quiche with Spinach step by step
- Shred cabbage, mince carrots..
- Cover cabbage and carrots from Step 1 with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute. Boil spinach and chop into 3cm pieces..
- Crack eggs into a bowl. Add milk and soup stock granules. Mix well..
- Add the vegetables from Step 2 into the eggs in Step 3. Mix evenly..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a small frying pan (18cm). Pour in the mixture from Step 4. Cover the pan and cook for about 5 minutes over low to medium heat..
- Flip over as if peeling from the edges. Cook the other side for about 2 minutes to finish. Cut into six wedges and serve!.
Crustless Quiche with Spinach - This Crustless Spinach Quiche is the perfect light breakfast! The quiche will be fully cooked when both edges and surface are lightly brown. This crustless spinach quiche recipe is keeping things simple yet delicious with only five key ingredients. Get ready to make a healthy crustless spinach quiche recipe so loaded with flavor you'll easily end up eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Leftover ham has met its match in our ham and spinach crustless quiche recipe. Read Also Recipes