Crustless Quiches recipes - If you happen to have been to buy crustless quiches an e-book you could print recipes as you want them. It may be very environment friendly this manner as you should have an easy to observe recipe in front of you and you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or shedding them as you possibly can print an extra copy for whenever you have to.
A simple and delicious breakfast or dinner. Just add ingredients you have around, like leftover ham, potato, spinach, tomatoes and more. This crustless quiche, also sometimes referred to as a frittata, forgoes the pastry shell and as a result the egg itself creates a satisfying crust on the edges.
You can cook Crustless Quiches using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crustless Quiches
- It's 1 cup Bell peppers and onions.
- Prepare 2 cup Frozen broccoli.
- You need 5 oz Fresh spinach.
- It's 1 clove Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 dash Celery salt.
- It's 1 dash White pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 Morningstar veggie sausage patties.
- It's 1 cup Grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 2 tbsp Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages Medifast garden veggie crackers.
- It's 1 cup Shredded low fat Mexican cheese.
- It's 15 oz Southwestern egg beaters.
What are the best mix-ins for quiches? Most crustless quiche recipes I find a bit too interchangeable with a frittata. I've made many crustless quiches over the years, and your recipe without question has instantly become our favourite! Crustless quiche is everything you know and love about classic quiches - minus the carbs!
Crustless Quiches instructions
- Saute peppers, onions, and garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and spinach and heat until spinach wilts and broccoli is warm. Meanwhile, microwave sausage patties, cut into small pieces and add to veggie mixture. Add celery salt, oregano, and white pepper. Heat through..
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Put equal amount veggie mixture in each cup..
- Crumble crackers and mix with Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle evenly over veggies..
- Sprinkle Mexican cheese evenly on top of cracker mixture..
- Top with cherry tomatoes..
- Pour egg beaters evenly into each cup..
- Bake at 350 for 18 - 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top..
Crustless Quiches - Quiche is a tasty, delicious meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner With some extra steps, you can make a crustless version that is just as delicious, but without the. This low-carb Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche is light and delicious! Spinach and Ricotta Quiche and Chicken Quiche are so popular on my site, but I often get asked how to make it crustless. Crustless quiche is one of the easiest and delicious breakfast options you can prep ahead of time and have on the go. You can easily make your crustless quiche the night before you plan on serving it. Read Also Recipes