Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche recipes - Whether you browse broccoli and cheese crustless quiche recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback guide, or an internet subscription to a recipe website, you'll find that there are various assets on the internet which is able to assist you to to learn top secret recipes at the moment. One of the best ways to seek out on-line cooking guides on the internet is to make use of assessment sites, they might help you decide on which product you wish to buy while at the same time offering you with detailed opinions.
Broccoli, ham and cheddar enveloped in a silky custard are irresistible in this crustless quiche. This quiche is low-carb, gluten-free, filling, luscious, and take only minutes to prepare! Serve this quiche for Sunday brunch, and enjoy high-quality protein from the eggs and egg whites, calcium from the cheese and milk, and vitamin C and folate from the broccoli.
You can cook Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche
- You need 4 cup bread of your choice (about 5 slices).
- Prepare 4 large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp hot sauce (I used Tabasco).
- It's 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup grated cheese (I used mozzarella).
- Prepare 1 some cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 3 cup broccoli florets, cooked.
Very good for a crustless quiche (and who really needs the fatty starch of a crust anyway?), but I had to add two. There really is no other way to put it: this crustless broccoli quiche is insanely delicious. Whether you serve it for brunch, dinner, or any time in between, it's worth every single calorie. This video was recorded live during a cooking class at GreenTop Grocery in Bloomington, IL.
Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F/176°C.
- Put bread slices into your toaster until they are crispy and brown.
- Crumble bread and put about 2/3 of the bread on the bottom of a greased 9-inch deep-dish pie pan.
- Put the remaining 1/3 of the bread in a big bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and season with some olive oil, a dash of pepper and hot sauce. There's no need for salt as bacon is salty enough. It depends on how much salt you like.
- Add the egg mixture into the bowl containing 1/3 of the crumbled bread.
- Add milk, cooked broccoli, the red pepper, mozzarella cheese and crumbled and cooked bacon.
- Stir well and pour the mixture into the prepared pan with bread slices at the bottom forming a crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes and increase a bit the temperature the last 5 minutes of baking.
Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche - The recipe and several variations can be found in my book. Pour over broccoli mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Make a quiche for dinner with your favorite greens, then save a slice for lunch with a salad or raw veggies the next day. Delicious crustless broccoli quiche makes a quick meatless dinner and is perfect for lunch. Tasty, filling, low carb and gluten-free! Read Also Recipes