Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches recipes - ham and cheese crustless mini quiches additionally has saturated fats together with dietary cholesterol and is prevented by folks caring about hearts. The truth is that lean cut beef is low-fat and provides protein in addition to iron (provides oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many women are discovered deficient in it. Choose steaks which have deep red color with less marbling
Crustless Quiche with ham and cheese smells just like Quiche Lorraine when it's baking! Here's what you need for this quick ham and cheese quiche: eggs, cream OR milk, ham, cheese and green onions. Ham and Cheese Quiche Variations: You can swap the ham for bacon or sausage.
You can cook Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches
- You need 1 shallot, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup diced ham.
- It's 1 teaspoon butter, salted or unsalted.
- It's 3 large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 . tablespoons freshly grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 green onion, thin sliced.
Any cheese would work great here. Mini Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiches - One Charming Day. I was actually looking for easy to do homemade pizza but there was this one photo captioned "ham and cheese crustless quiche" that caught my attention because it had lots of melted cheese thatVIEW POST. Is it a crustless quiche or a frittata?
Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches step by step
- Heat butter in a small skillet , add shallot and ham and cook gently just until shallot is soft. Cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray mini muffin tin well with non stick spray. Have a baking sheet lined with foil to hold muffin tin.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, cream, sour cream, green onions, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Pour mixture into a measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Divide cooked shallot and ham among mini muffin cups.
- Divide cheddar cheese on too of ham and shallots.
- Pour egg custard evenly over.
- Sprinkle with romano cheese and bake 29 to 25 minutes just until set.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes , then remove.
- Serve warm or room temperature. They can be frozen and reheated just until warm in the mucrowave.
Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches - Either way you call it these Mini Ham and Cheddar Quiches are the perfect bite to pop in your mouth for a quick and satisfying breakfast. This mini quiches are a great way to feed a crowd. This Low Carb Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche is an easy recipe filled with broccoli, ham, and cheese. It's a great low carb breakfast recipe or brunch idea to make ahead. Ham, broccoli, and cheese take center stage in this crustless quiche! Read Also Recipes