Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche recipes - Preparing bacon and spinach crustless quiche these high secret recipes at dwelling offers you extra freedom with your food, you possibly can alter certain recipes to fit your own requirements.e.g. in case you are on a weight loss program it's possible you'll need to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake you may wish to add less salt, the probabilities are endless. Why not use the information you may receive and provide you with some of your personal secret recipes.
In honor of my grandpa who was diagnosed late in life with celiac disease, I am sharing a crustless version. I wanted to make one that is crustless and low carb, and this one is a WINNER! But once I start eating it, I just don't want to stop!
You can have Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche
- Prepare 6 Jumbo eggs.
- It's 1/2 packages Bacon (about 150 grams).
- Prepare 1/2 packages Fresh button mushrooms.
- You need 1 1/2 cup Finely Chopped spinach.
- It's 1 Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cubes feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp Finely chopped French chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare Salt to taste.
- You need Roughly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup Milk.
- You need 1 tsp Baking powder.
When onion turns glossy, add thawed spinach, and stir to mix. Remove bacon from oven, and place on a paper-towel. A quick and easy crustless spinach quiche recipe that uses eggs, spinach, onion, and Muenster cheese for the perfect quiche in less than an hour. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 150°F C. In a pan fry bacon until crisp. Remove from pan. Set aside. In in bacon fat fry chopped onion, mushrooms. Add spinach to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Cut bacon into small pieces and add to the pan. Spray a tart dish with spray and cook or similar to avoid sticking. If you don't have a spray rub with a bit of butter. Transfer mixture from pan into dish. Crumble the feta into the mixture. Sprinkle the herbs over the mixture and sprinkle in the Parmesan and 1 cup of cheddar. Beat the egg salt, pepper, baking powder and milk together well and pour over the mixture. Prickle the remaining cheddar over the top evenly. Bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour. Serve hot with a nice bread or green salad.
Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche - Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking. A quick & easy quiche using Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper, Dill and Garlic. This flavorful crustless spinach quiche is easy to prepare and is made with fresh spinach leaves, shredded cheese, cooked bacon, and eggs. Serve this quiche with a cup of soup, baked beans, or a simple tossed salad for a fabulous lunch, brunch, or evening meal. Read Also Recipes