Cucumber Salad recipes - Whether or not you browse cucumber salad recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback guide, or a web-based subscription to a recipe site, you will see that there are numerous assets on the web which is able to allow you to to study top secret recipes immediately. The best way to find on-line cooking guides on the web is to use evaluation sites, they will help you make a decision on which product you would like to buy whereas at the same time providing you with detailed reviews.
Cucumber salad is a popular dish served during the summer when they are plentiful and the weather is hot. Gaby's cucumber salad recipe is the best cucumber salad I've ever had! Let's clear up a few things about this cucumber salad.
You can cook Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad
- You need 100 g Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon vinegar.
- It's 10 g ginger.
- You need 2 pieces garlic.
- Prepare Chilli (optional).
- It's Sesame oil.
First of all, it's Gaby's Mom's recipe, but we're calling it Gaby's for short. This is a REFRESHING, tangy Salad--low in fat. Serve as salad or top open faced. Light and refreshing cucumber salad recipe - perfect for a hot summer day.
Cucumber Salad step by step
- Smash cucumbers to create rough edges so it’s easier to absorb the ingredients.
- Shred the cucumber and put them in container (with cover). Apply 2 tablespoons of sugar then shake the container until all cucumber ate covered by sugar evenly. Leave it for 5 mins until some water comes out.
- Chop up the garlic and ginger.
- Add garlic,ginger and vinegar into the container. Then shake it again to make sure all ingredients are mixed evenly. Wait for 10 mins..
- Add some sesame oil before serving. Voilà ❤️. It tastes EVEN better if you leave it in the fridge overnight..
Cucumber Salad - It's a great side for just about anything you put on This easy cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. See more ideas about Cucumber salad, Cooking recipes, Recipes. After all those delicious pies I figured I'd better make something a little healthier. Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette. Smashed Cucumber Salad is a "thing" in Asia! Read Also Recipes