Creamy Cucumber Salad recipes - Your entire favorite restaurants have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you will often buy and luxuriate in. creamy cucumber salad Some of these may even develop into your favorite dishes. What when you may make these dishes within the consolation of your own house for under a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Crisp summer cucumbers and red onions with a delicious coating of fresh dill and sour cream dressing make this a must-have summer. Creamy Cucumber Salad with a tangy lemon Yogurt Dressing with Mint. Sensational side salad for Middle Eastern food, Indian food, and summer grill outs!
You can cook Creamy Cucumber Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Prepare 3 cucumbers.
- You need 20-30 small tomatoes (grape or cherry) work good.
- It's 1/2 Medium red onion.
- Prepare salt.
- You need 1 cup mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Prepare 1 TBSP sugar.
- Prepare 1 TBSP cidar vinegar.
- You need 1 TSP garlic powder.
- It's bunch fresh dill.
- It's Pinch red pepper (cayenne) opinional.
This creamy cucumber salad, also known as German cucumber salad, is a refreshing combination of cucumbers, red onion and dill tossed in a simple dressing. This Creamy Cucumber Salad recipe is a classic family favorite recipe. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a creamy vinaigrette for an easy side dish. This is the best way to use up garden cucumbers.
Creamy Cucumber Salad instructions
- Cut the 3 cucumbers anyway you'd like. I skin some of the peel off mine and then cut them length wise and scrape out the seeds. Then I slice them..
- Cut tomatoes in half..
- Put the tomatoes and cucumber slices in a bowl and toss in salt. Let sit for about an hour and drain as much water as possible.No need to rinse..
- Chop up onion and set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients; mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, sugar, apple cidar vinegar, and dill..
- After draining the excess water from tomatoes and cucumbers add the onion and mayo mixture (dressing). Stir together well. Let chill in fridge for one hour and enjoy..
Creamy Cucumber Salad - Cook time is the chill time. This classic creamy cucumber salad recipe has been passed down for good reason - it's incredible! It's also quick and easy, just the way it should be. This creamy, refreshing cucumber salad is an easy side dish for any summer BBQ. Bright dill and white-wine vinegar add fresh tartness to cucumbers and red onions. Read Also Recipes