Cucumber chutney recipes - Making ready cucumber chutney these high secret recipes at home gives you extra freedom together with your food, you may alter sure recipes to fit your personal requirements.e.g. if you are on a diet you may need to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your ldl cholesterol intake you might need to add much less salt, the possibilities are endless. Why not use the information you can receive and give you some of your individual secret recipes.
Download my mango app on your android phone now. Cucumber chutney is a traditional Indian chutney made with cucumbers as the main ingredients. Other ingredients usually include grated coconut, cumin seeds, red chili peppers, gram dal, jaggery.
You can cook Cucumber chutney using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber chutney
- Prepare 1/2 Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 bowl Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4th bowl Mint leaves.
- It's 2-3 Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds roasted.
- It's 1 teaspoon Lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon Black salt.
- Prepare as per taste Salt.
Cucumber Chutney: A Companion to Doubles. Ah just hope that doesn't really happen oui! Anyhow here's cucumber chutney as promised many moons ago…. Of course I swear I could.
Cucumber chutney step by step
- In a mixer jar, add all the ingredient except cucumber..
- Grind the above mixture and now separately grind cucumber without adding water..
- Make sure to grind both these in a smooth paste..
- Now mix both the paste and chill the chutney before serving it. Enjoy it with pakoda, parantha, daal chawal..
Cucumber chutney - Indian Cucumber Chutney Sandwich is India's version of the British 'Cucumber Tea Sandwich'. Cucumber Chutney Recipe, Khira Kheera Kakdi Achar, How To Make Cucumber Chutney Recipe. Dosakaya Pachadi is an easy to make Indian food recipe. Cucumbers are famous as a coolant vegetable in summer time. This chutney, a spicy relish/condiment, made from cucumbers is called "Dosakaayi Pachadi" in. Read Also Recipes