Cucumber paratha recipes - Your whole favorite restaurants have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you will typically buy and luxuriate in. cucumber paratha A few of these might even grow to be your favourite dishes. What when you may make these dishes in the comfort of your personal home for under a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
So sharing the recipe with you all. Though Raita can be prepared any time during the year however it is in much demand during summer season. One of the key ingredients for this dish is Yogurt aka Curd which provides various health benefits.
You can cook Cucumber paratha using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber paratha
- Prepare 1 cup Grared cucumber.
- It's 2 cups Wheat flour.
- It's 3 tbsp Clarified butter.
- It's 1/3 cup Curd.
- You need few Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Asafoetida.
- It's 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds.
- It's to taste Salt.
Yogurt is a dairy product made by fermenting milk. Cucumber Aioli is generally served with baby vegetables like carrots, beans and corns, and is also used as a condiment for burgers and french fries. Use this sauce in place of boring tomato ketchup, and you will be surprised by the flavours of this dipping sauce. Serve it to your friends and family and relish it's flavours witht them.
Cucumber paratha instructions
- Take a large bowl add wheat flour, grated cucumber, salt,, green chilli, coriander leaves, asafoetida, curd, cumin seeds, ginger paste, and one tbsp clarified butter and mix well..
- Make soft dough with help of little water..
- Keep aside for 15 mins..
- Divide the dough into balls and roll out paratha.
- Heat pan and make paratha applying clarified butter on both the sides..
- Serve hot..
Cucumber paratha - Grate the cucumber then drain the excess water created in the process. Place the grated cucumber in a large bowl then stir in the yogurt, garlic and cumin. Season with salt and pepper and top with mint leaves. Serve as a starter with pappadums or as a side dish to an Indian meal. The Maharashtrian Kakdi Thalipeeth Recipe is a wholesome dish that is made from cucumbers, whole wheat flour and spices. Read Also Recipes