Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks recipes - All of your favorite eating places have their very own prime secret recipes on the menu which you will usually buy and enjoy. easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks Some of these may even turn into your favorite dishes. What for those who could make these dishes within the comfort of your individual residence for under a small fraction of the restaurant price?
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
You can have Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare 12 skinless chicken drumsticks.
- It's Marinade.
- It's 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Prepare Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- You need 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard.
- It's 1 large clove garlic, crushed.
- It's 1 tablespoon sugar (optional).
- It's 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon salt.
Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Baked Chicken Drumsticks - Mouthwatering, juicy, perfectly seasoned drumsticks made so simple and effortless, this recipe will make you think twice about. These chicken drumsticks are packed with flavor yet they are easy to prepare. They are great for a quick and easy mid-week dinner and you.
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks - Baked Chicken Leg Drumsticks: Easy chicken leg recipe. Includes instructions on how long to bake chicken drumsticks and chicken temperature. Why this is the best chicken drumstick recipe? EASY - It's crazy simple with only. The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Read Also Recipes