Quick Pizza with Pita bread recipes - On this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they would like to. quick pizza with pita bread Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you'll see why ready meals have become very popular.After a very busy day on the office it is so a lot simpler to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to arrange a meal using contemporary elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just doesn't appear price it - all you want to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
I topped the pita breads with our favourite pizza toppings rather than what was suggested and This is a great little snack that's quick to serve while watching a hockey game on TV or as an appy I loved using pita breads it made a perfect crust. I used whole-wheat pitas and pizza sauce from Trader Joe's. · Veggie Pita Bread Pizza is this easy and simplified option for making pizza at home using pita bread for crust, a no cook pizza sauce and toppings of choice. Pita bread pizza is so, so simple and one of our favorite ways to make a quick weeknight meal.
You can cook Quick Pizza with Pita bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza with Pita bread
- It's 1 pita bread.
- It's 3 tablespoons pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup cheese (of your choice).
- You need 1 sliced onion; medium size.
- It's 1/4 tsp dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp shredded parmesan.
- It's 1 tsp tabasco smoked paprika sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
- It's Optional.
- Prepare 1/2 packet Papa John's special seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 packet Papa John's red chili flakes.
- Prepare Substitute.
- You need you can sustitute basil with either fresh basil leaves or Italian seasoning.
All you need to do is remember to stock pita bread in your refrigerator and some shredded cheese. Then, it's an easy way to use up veggies in the refrigerator. A handful of fresh baby spinach leaves. Place the pita bread on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread the pizza sauce on top.
Quick Pizza with Pita bread instructions
- On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter..
- Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese..
- Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Finally, sprinkle Basil on top. Also spice it with packets from Papa John's to taste. Serve hot..
- Alternatively, you can ready up all this and nuke it in microwave safe plate for 4 minutes (or 1 additional minute if not done)..
Quick Pizza with Pita bread - Cover the sauce with mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings. Throw-together pizzas are a staple quick meal for many households, I expect. Though I wonder - do most people use store bought pizza bases? And because I know that using Greek pita bread makes a terrific base for a. Pita Bread Pizza Topping VariationsRecipes From A Pantry. mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, tomato sauce, olives, pita breads. Read Also Recipes