Quick bread pizza recipes - Whether or not you browse quick bread pizza recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback e book, or an internet subscription to a recipe site, you will find that there are various resources on the web which is able to help you to study prime secret recipes in the present day. One of the best ways to search out online cooking guides on the web is to use overview websites, they might help you make a decision on which product you wish to buy while at the similar time offering you with detailed opinions.
Put the grill on a medium heat. Arrange the naan breads on a piece of tin foil on a baking tray. Prick a number of holes with a fork in the naan breads (to the middle - not all the way through).
You can cook Quick bread pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick bread pizza
- It's 2 bread slices.
- You need As required Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tomato.
- It's 1 onion.
- Prepare 1 green bell pepper.
- You need As per taste Salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp Tomato sauce.
This will help the bread to soak up the juices when it cooks. We will prepare a quick tomato sauce for the bread pizza. You can use ready made pizza sauce or tomato ketchup instead of this sauce for this bread pizza. But I love to make this quick sauce.
Quick bread pizza instructions
- Take 2 bread slices..
- Chop onion in to small pieces and spread on bread slice..
- Chop tomato in small pieces and spread on bread slice..
- Chop green bell pepper in to long pieces and spread on bread slice..
- Spread black pepper powder on it..
- Spread salt on it as per taste..
- Spread mozeralla grated cheese on the topping..
- Spread some tomato sauce on it and your quickest healthy bread pizza is ready to go in your tummy..
Quick bread pizza - This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This Bread Pizza Recipe by kabitaskitchen. Try using lavash bread, tortillas, naan bread or even homemade flatbreads as your pizza base. When it comes to toppings, you are only limited by your imagination, and what's in the pantry. Keep tinned artichokes and jarred olives on hand. Read Also Recipes