Quick Bread Pakoda recipes - Whichever you choose, whether you like restaurant fashion meals, quick bread pakoda Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you may guarantee that you can see a cooking recipe guide on the internet that may mean you can make the dishes you need. With the helpful guides out there on the internet you can find recipe elements at a glance and purchase them out of your local grocery retailer for bargain costs.
Besan, bread, ginger garlic paste, finely chopped onion, chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, red. Fried Bread Pakoras is a quick bread snack recipe and they are great as a tea time snack. There are two ways these are made.
You can have Quick Bread Pakoda using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Bread Pakoda
- It's 1 cup Besan.
- Prepare 2 pieces bread.
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 finely chopped onion.
- It's 2 chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain).
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- You need to taste salt.
- It's as required oil for deep frying.
- You need as required water.
First one is plain bread pakora and the other is potato stuffed one. Bread Pakora ingredients: To prepare bread pakoda with aloo, you will need white bread, potatoes, hari chutney (green chutney), and gram flour or besan, along with a few staple spices of the Indian. Bread Pakoda is Quick ,Easy & Tasty Snack Item. Please Like/Share if you like my recipe, Do comment your demands for food recipes.
Quick Bread Pakoda instructions
- Cut breads in triangle shape..
- Take a bowl, add all the above ingredients, mix well. Add water to make thick paste..
- Heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying. Dip the bread slices in the batter and put in the hot oil..
- Fry it on medium flame till golden brown and crispy on both sides. Quick bread pakoda is ready to serve with tomato ketchup. Enjoy!!!.
Quick Bread Pakoda - Bread Pakora or Pakoda are a very typical Indian Railway Station food. But this wonderful twist with the Tomato Ketchup and the Mint or Cilantro Chutney, just spruces up the otherwise plain. bread pakoray Bread Pakora Recipe Ramazan Special iftar recipes Unique Bread Pakoda Recipe Aloo Bread Pakoda Quick. Quick and satisfying bread pakoda recipe. by Niru Gupta. How to make bread pakoda : Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangleetc.) In a bowl add gram flour salt, chili powder, garam masala, ajwainand mix it. Bread Pakoda makes for a delicious evening snack. Read Also Recipes