Quick Bread Pizza recipes - Having quick bread pizza at dwelling allows you to have more household time, you may as well show off to your friends and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's wonderful what number of cooking guides can be found to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets.
This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan. Serving Suggestions: Serve bread pizza plain or accompanied with pizza sauce or tomato ketchup.
You can cook Quick Bread Pizza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Bread Pizza
- It's 1/2 loaf bread.
- Prepare 2 medium sized onions.
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic.
- You need 1 Bell pepper.
- It's 1 can button mushrooms (chop them into pieces).
- It's 1 can ready-to-eat pineapple pieces.
- Prepare 1 and half cup of frozen mixed vegtables.
- You need Minced beef.
- You need 1 can tomato paste.
- You need 2 cups cooked bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp soya sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp dried herbs.
- You need 1 tsp worchestershire sauce.
- It's 2 tsp tasty chicken granules.
- You need 3 cups water.
- Prepare Shredded cheddar cheese toppings.
- Prepare Mozzarella cheese toppings.
Place flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Bread Pizza is quick and easy to make. For this, toasted bread is used as a pizza base, which is topped with a layer of tomato sauce, vegetables, cheese and then grilled. quick French bread pizza. French Bread Pizza - the easiest way to make pizza at home, and it's ready in no time!
Quick Bread Pizza instructions
- Place garlic, chopped bell pepper, dried mixed herbs and beef together with a dash of water, salt, pepper, Worcester sauce, soya sauce and oyster sauce just to flavor it a little before adding other ingredients. Quick cook for 15 mins..
- Add chopped onions and button mushroom into mix. Stir and continue cooking for another 8 mins.
- Add balance Oyster sauce, soya sauce, chicken granules, salt, mixed vegetables, pineapples, tomato paste, water. Cook for another 5 mins or till sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to about 110 degrees. Lay out bread on top of aluminum foil.
- Pile cooked beef mix on top of each piece of bread, top with bacon bits, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Pop into oven for around 12 to 15 mins.
- Done! Eat away! This, BTW, is delicious. Top them up as much as you want. Lol.
Quick Bread Pizza - This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This pizza-flavored quick bread recipe combines pepperoni, mozzarella, and This is the recipe you need if you have a craving for pizza but don't want to mess around making pizza dough and sauce. This quick bread pizza is one of my favourites. It's great for kids as they don't have to wait for the crust to rise! You can use a plain or spicy tomato sauce on this, but I love the taste and texture of fresh. Read Also Recipes