Quick Honey Bread recipes - In this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working extra hours than they would like to. quick honey bread Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you'll see why prepared meals have turn out to be highly regarded.After a really busy day on the office it's so much simpler to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to arrange a meal using recent substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply would not appear price it - all you wish to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
Yeast is categorised as an endangered. Honey Oat Quick Bread (no yeast, no knead). A tender loaf of bread filled with oats and wheat flour, sweetened with honey, and baked until golden brown.
You can have Quick Honey Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Honey Bread
- You need 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp salt.
- It's 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- You need 2 eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup milk.
- It's 1/4 cup honey.
Breakfast honey bread is a simple, quick bread with a delicious honey butter flavor sure to help you start your day on the right foot! It is easy, quick to make, very moist and really tastes good! It is great on its own but would also be a The recipe calls for mild or clover honey, but I used a stronger flavored honey with great results. This made for a heartier texture, great for sandwich bread!
Quick Honey Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan w/ parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well w/ cooking spray. *I used 3 mini loaf pans this time.*.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Beat butter w/ sugar with a mixer until fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla, then milk and honey. Beat in dry ingredients..
- Pour into prepared pan(s) and bake 45-55 minutes or when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Let cool 1hour, then remove the loaf from the pan(s) and transfer to a rack to cool completely..
Quick Honey Bread - View top rated Quick honey bread recipes with ratings and reviews. Easy Wheat And Honey Bread, Habanero Lime Honey Bread, Ethiopian Honey Bread, etc. For this honey quick bread, I simply swapped out the buttermilk for my homemade dairy-free version. For vegan honey quick bread, substitute a honey alternative or maple syrup for the honey. Preparing the Ingredients for Honey Oat Quick Bread. Read Also Recipes