Blueberry quick bread recipes - This is an comprehensible method to consuming a night blueberry quick bread, particularly in the event you stay alone or with your associate. I assume most individuals stability their eating habits between ready meals and cooking type scratch, however what if you happen to start to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be helpful in your long term well being?The main reasons people are inclined to eat ready meals is to save cash and to save time, however what if those issues could possibly be achieved and, in case you are a non cook dinner, you would be taught a brand new ability at the time same? Would that make you are feeling more like preparing your individual meals?
Lately I've been making it over That's when blueberries came to my quick bread rescue, for a quick bread worthy of any breakfast. Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! Jennifer and Ed s Blog Blueberry Quick Bread.
You can have Blueberry quick bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry quick bread
- It's 2/3 cup butter, softened.
- It's 1 1/4 cup sugar.
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- You need 4 egg whites.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp almond extract.
- Prepare 3 cup flour.
- It's 3 3/4 tsp baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (not thawed).
- Prepare 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained.
- Prepare 3/4 cup chopped pecans, optional.
Bored with the same old blueberry quick breads? Try something different with a blueberry pie bread — homemade blueberry pie filling swirled into the batter and topped with an almond crumble topping. Though this quick bread is outstanding on its own, a swirl of blueberry jam and sprinkle of crumble topping create an outstanding crust. I'm always on the lookout for quick and easy recipes that double.
Blueberry quick bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, and almond extract..
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, alternating with milk..
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple, and nuts, if using..
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pans and bake approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
Blueberry quick bread - This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious. This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking. I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend. The batter is made with yoghurt which makes this loaf lovely and moist, and all you need. Read Also Recipes