Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe recipes - Whether or not you browse bread pakoda easy and quick recipe recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback e-book, or a web-based subscription to a recipe website, you'll find that there are various assets on the web which can show you how to to learn top secret recipes right this moment. The best way to search out online cooking guides on the internet is to use review sites, they may also help making a decision on which product you wish to purchase whereas at the same time providing you with detailed evaluations.
Bread Pakora Recipe made two ways with step by step photos. Get two Punjabi Style Bread Pakora Recipes made with and without stuffing. I share two ways of making Punjabi style bread pakoda recipes in this recipe post.
You can have Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- It's 4 bread pieces cut in triangle.
- You need 1 spoon chawal ka aata(rice flour).
- It's 1 pinch baking soda.
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 spoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ajwain/carom seeds.
- You need 2 tsp Coriander leaves finely chopped.
Stuffed Bread pakora - Made with a stuffing of mashed & spiced potatoes. Bread Pakoda is Quick ,Easy & Tasty Snack Item. Please Like/Share if you like my recipe, Do comment your demands for food recipes. Fried Bread Pakoras is a quick bread snack recipe and they are great as a tea time snack.
Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe step by step
- In a bowl put flour and all the ingredients. Mix it well..
- In a pan heat the oil..
- Dip the bread piece in the above batter and dip it in the hot oil for frying..
- Bread pakoda is ready now serve it with chutney or tomato ketchup as evening snack..
Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe - There are two ways these are made. First one is plain bread pakora and the other is potato Serve the Fried Bread Pakodas with green chutney or Sause. This is by far the best combination to enjoy with hot tea. Ribbon pakoda recipe, full video, step by step photos recipe. A traditional snack prepared for Deepavali, gives so much volume, perfect for gifting. Read Also Recipes