Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread recipes - That is an understandable method to eating a night easy quick rhubarb bread, especially should you dwell alone or along with your partner. I assume most individuals steadiness their eating habits between prepared meals and cooking form scratch, however what should you start to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be beneficial on your long term well being?The primary reasons people are likely to eat prepared meals is to save cash and to avoid wasting time, however what if those things might be achieved and, if you are a non cook, you could be taught a brand new skill at the time identical? Would that make you feel more like getting ready your personal meals?
Easy Rhubarb Quick Bread Recipe Delightfully tart and perfectly sweet homemade rhubarb bread recipe with a hint of orange zest. This moist quick bread features a crisp sugar top. Also has a secret healthy twist!
You can have Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup rhubarb, chopped.
- It's 1 cup brown sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup butter.
- It's 4 eggs.
- It's 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It's 1 cup buttermilk, or, 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar mixed in.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup chopped nuts (optional).
Easy Rhubarb Bread Recipe This rhubarb bread recipe makes two loaves - one to enjoy right away, and one to store or share. My husband and I like nuts, but the boys don't care for them - which is why the photo has no nuts. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda, stir into sugar mixture alternately with the milk mixture just until combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb and the granulated sugar. Set aside..
- I another bowl, combine flour,baking soda,and baking powder, set aside..
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar, add eggs, mix until fluffy..
- Mix in the vanilla..
- add the flour mixture and the butter milk alternately into the egg mixture. Mix on low until just mixed. Do not overdo..
- Stir in the rhubarb and chopped nuts..
- Pour into two, well greased, loaf pans..
- Bake at 325°f for about 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle..
Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread - In a bowl, combine the fresh rhubarb and the sugar, and set aside. In another bowl, combine the flour, the baking soda and the baking powder, and set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter and the brown sugar, and beat in the eggs, (using an electric mixer), until mixture is light and fluffy. In a bowl, combine the sugar and oil; blend in egg, vanilla and milk. Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; add to moist ingredients. Read Also Recipes