Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe recipes - Having blueberry quick bread recipe at residence allows you to have more family time, you can even exhibit to your mates and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will soon discover that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is amazing what number of cooking guides can be found to you which can let you in on so many secrets.
This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Fold in the blueberries, pineapple, pecans and coconut. Lately I've been making it over and over again—it's that perfect food gift for welcoming This oatmeal blueberry bread recipe came about after standing at the kitchen counter one day with a half dozen super ripe bananas, swatting my.
You can have Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe
- It's 2 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 6 oz fresh or frozen blueberries.
- It's 3/4 cup buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil.
- It's 1 large egg, slightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup sugar.
Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com. Quick and Easy Blueberry Muffin Recipe - How to Make The Best Homemade Blueberry Muffins - Updated. This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking. I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend having at least one slice slathered in butter while the bread is still warm from the oven.
Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe step by step
- Line 9"x 5" loaf pan with aluminum foil. Butter the bottom and sides of the foil. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and powder, and salt..
- Add blueberries and stir to distribute..
- In another bowl whisk egg, buttermilk, vanilla, oil, and sugar,.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Do not overmix. Few flour lumps are okay..
- Pour batter into pan..
- Bake bread for 33 to 38 minutes, or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool completely in pan. ..
Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe - This is a quick bread recipe, and is aptly named as such because it is so quick to prepare. In fact, you will probably have to start preheating. Share: Rate this Recipe A versatile recipe that can be doubled or halved with ease and made with different nuts, liquids, or fruits. The best Blueberry Zucchini Bread has summer flavors of fresh blueberries and zucchini with a cinnamon sugar topping all mixed in a one-bowl quick bread. This easy zucchini bread recipe has simple adaptations to make it healthy or gluten free. Read Also Recipes