Lora's Quick Banana Bread recipes - Getting ready lora's quick banana bread these high secret recipes at dwelling provides you extra freedom together with your meals, you may alter certain recipes to fit your own requirements.e.g. if you're on a weight loss program you may need to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake you may want to add less salt, the chances are countless. Why not use the information you'll be able to obtain and give you some of your individual secret recipes.
I could never seem to get the middle done in other recipes but had no problem with this one. See more ideas about Banana bread, Bread, Recipes. It's quick, simple and always turns out perfectly!
You can cook Lora's Quick Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lora's Quick Banana Bread
- It's banana bread.
- Prepare 3 very ripe medium sized bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified.
- You need 2 large eggs, room temp.
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat).
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- It's 1 pinch salt.
- You need 1 pinch nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon).
- You need 2/3 cup chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had begged the recipe from a ski buddy's mother—Mrs.
Lora's Quick Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36).
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl..
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla - mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg - mix with a fork or wisk.
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using..
- bake in hot oven - loaf 50 - 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 - 18 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.
Lora's Quick Banana Bread - Banana bread recipe that is nourishing-to the body and soul. In this video, I show you how to make your average banana bread healthy by substituting. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. Butter: Use softened butter for a soft texture and irresistible butter flavor. I like to freeze banana bread in slices because the slices thaw much quicker- even by lunchtime! Read Also Recipes