Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker recipes - Whether or not you browse quick-baked milk bread loaf in a bread maker recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback ebook, or an internet subscription to a recipe web site, you will see that that there are a lot of sources on the web which will help you to learn prime secret recipes immediately. The best way to find online cooking guides on the internet is to make use of evaluate websites, they might help you decide on which product you wish to buy whereas at the same time providing you with detailed reviews.
For a reference, I added everything at the bottom before adding flour and then yeast! Bake as per the bread maker specify. Different bread maker have different functions.
You can cook Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker
- Prepare 220 grams Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 30 grams Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Honey.
- It's 180 ml Milk.
- It's 4 grams Salt.
- Prepare 20 grams Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp ☆Dry yeast.
Slash the top with a sharp knife. Add the milk, whipping cream, egg (cracked), starter mixture, the bread flour, salt, sugar, and yeast into the bread machine. Make sure you add the liquids first unless your bread machine states otherwise. Set your bread machine to "Dough".
Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker step by step
- Put all the ingredients except for the dry ingredients into your bread maker. Put the dry yeast where it's supposed to be according to the instructions for the appliance..
- My recommendation is to use the "quick bake" and "light crust" settings on your bread maker..
- It will be ready in about 2 hours. The comforting fragrance of freshly baked bread will fill your kitchen..
- The bread will be easier to slice once cooled..
- This is my favourite bread maker, the Panasonic SD-BT-103..
Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker - It will mix the ingredients and knead it properly. Place all the ingredients into the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's directions. Set crust on medium or dark, and program for the Basic cycle; press Start. When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack. Let cool to room temperature before slicing. Read Also Recipes