Quick Bread Dahi Vada recipes - Whether you browse quick bread dahi vada recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback e book, or an online subscription to a recipe site, you will see that that there are lots of resources on the web which can enable you to to learn prime secret recipes at present. One of the best ways to seek out online cooking guides on the internet is to use overview sites, they can assist making a decision on which product you wish to buy while at the same time offering you with detailed critiques.
Instant bread dahi vada is a vada recipe with bread slices topped with beaten curd. The bread slices are soaked and stuffed with onion, roasted peanuts filling and spices and then rolled up like a vada. A quick to make and tongue tickling snack - Bread Dahi Vada is simply breathtaking.
You can cook Quick Bread Dahi Vada using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Bread Dahi Vada
- It's 8 brown bread slices.
- It's 2 cups fresh curd (dahi) , whisked.
- You need 2 tablespoons mixed nuts , crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon raisins.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons imli ki chutney.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste.
- You need 2 green chillies chopped.
- It's 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera) powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon dried mint powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons chopped coriander (dhania).
- You need For the garnish.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon dried mint powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons bhujiya.
Lets see the ingredients and the prepare method. Then sprinkle the spice powder and your bread dahi bada is ready for serve. This is a instant dahi vada. You can garnish with mint leaves or coriander leaves into it.
Quick Bread Dahi Vada instructions
- Cut the bread slices into roundels with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Place 4 bread roundels on a flat surface and top them with coarsely crushed dry nuts, green chillies, raisins and chopped coriander..
- Place the other bread roundels/slices on them, apply milk and press lightly to seal the edges..
- Add the salt to the whisked curd and mix well..
- Spread the curd on the prepared bread vadas evenly.
- Pour imli chutney, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, chat masala and dried mint powder evenly on top..
- Garnish with chopped coriander and bhujiya..
- Serve chilled immediately.
Quick Bread Dahi Vada - Here is a quick and easy version of the traditional Dahi Vada made of bread balls stuffed with vegetables and topped with curd. Bread dahi Vada with fruits has to be one of the easiest and quickest recipes. These are perfect for evening snack, kitty parties or for serving. This recipe is an innovative twist on the traditional lentil based dahi vada. While it is much easier to make this bread version, there is no compromise on the taste. Read Also Recipes