Quick banana nut bread! recipes - Having quick banana nut bread! at dwelling permits you to have more household time, you too can exhibit to your friends and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's wonderful what number of cooking guides can be found to you which can let you in on so many secrets.
Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Stir flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl until blended.
You can have Quick banana nut bread! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick banana nut bread!
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon fine salt.
- You need 2 large eggs, at room temperature.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for preparing the pan.
- It's 0.5 cup sugar.
- It's 3 very ripe bananas, peeled, and mashed with a fork (about 1 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup toasted cashew pieces.
Then in a mixing bowl, beat together your sugar and (soft) unsalted butter until the mixture is light and fluffy. Fresh, warm banana nut bread is a simple way to keep loved ones happy. Just bake a couple of loaves, put on a pot of coffee, and voila: You've got the perfect morning, midafternoon, or bedtime snack for family and houseguests any time of year. Banana nut bread is considered a 'quick bread' because there is no yeast.
Quick banana nut bread! step by step
- Arrange the ingredients and light the charcoal oven to pre-heat..
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a medium bowl, set aside. Whisk the eggs and vanilla together in a liquid measuring cup with a spout, set aside. Lightly brush a 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan with butter. Preheat the oven to appx. 350 degrees F..
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually pour the egg mixture into the butter while mixing until incorporated. Add the bananas (the mixture will appear to be curdled, so don't worry), and remove the bowl from the mixer..
- With a rubber spatula, mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated..
- Fold in the nuts and transfer the batter to the prepared pan..
- Cool the bread in the pan for 5 minutes. Turn the bread out of the pan and let cool completely on the rack. Eat while warm!.
Quick banana nut bread! - To keep it moist, here are a few tips and tricks: Use very ripe, soft bananas, they're extra sweet and moist and impart the most 'banana-y' flavor! Have ingredients at room temperature before beginning. Butter tastes great, but shortening produces a softer crumb. Beat butter and sugar until blended. Stir in banana and sour cream. Read Also Recipes