Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread recipes - low calorie. my quick corn bread is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought of stuffed with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks especially should in no way be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fat together with Trans fat raise extra blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that reduce risk of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
In fact, certain types of bread can. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie bread recipes. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
You can have Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread
- It's 120 grams Cake flour.
- You need 120 grams Corn meal (or corn grits).
- Prepare 50 grams Raw cane sugar.
- You need 2 pinch Salt.
- You need 2 tsp Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp Baking soda.
- Prepare 30 grams Oil of your choice (or melted butter).
- It's 200 ml Milk or soy milk.
- You need 1 tbsp Vinegar (or lemon juice).
- You need 1 Egg (I bake without it most of the time.).
- You need 100 grams Whole corn kernels (optional).
Sweet, soft and figgy, this quick bread is reminiscent of a Fig Newton cookie. If you happen to have an abundance of figs, this fig bread recipe is a delicious, creative way to use them up. Serve it as a side dish, dunk into stews, take it to gatherings or This cornbread regularly makes an appearance all year round for a variety of purposes. See more ideas about recipes, food, low calorie bread.
Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread step by step
- Organic corn meal. Corn flour. The grainy texture of English muffins. It has been used as a flour substitute since dawn of time when food was scarce..
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a spoon. Add oil and stir lightly..
- In a different container, add soy milk, vinegar, and egg and mix together. (Add corn and/or cheese here if you'd like.).
- Add the mixture from Step 3 to Step 2 and fold in lightly with a rubber spatula. Pour the batter into mold coated with oil. Tap the mold twice from up top and smooth out the batter..
- Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 190℃. It's done if a bamboo skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Serve with bacon and/or homemade sausages. With plenty of veggies too. A harmony of sweetness and saltiness..
- Serve with chili beans while hot. Heat in the oven when cold. A very hearty and satisfying corn bread with its sweetness..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180℃ when doing so in muffin cups. Also yummy to garnish with butter and maple syrup while hot!.
- 978 calories in total. 122 calories per piece. This can be made without egg too for those with allergies..
Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread - A low-calorie and healthier pumpkin chocolate-chip muffin with absolutely no butter, oil, or flour plus very little sugar. This Weight Watchers Banana Bread is quick, easy, and only takes three ingredients! This cornbread recipe contains no oil and tastes very, very good. Serve warm with honey, butter or margarine. It adds the same moisture as extra butter or oil for a fraction of the calories, and it gives your cornbread a protein boost, too! Read Also Recipes