My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 recipes - Having my quick tasty chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 at residence permits you to have extra household time, you can even exhibit to your friends and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's superb how many cooking guides can be found to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
This super-fresh Middle Eastern-style salad is the best kind of salad, i.e. the kind with pita chips in it. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Learn how to make pitta bread with this classic pitta bread recipe.
You can cook My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁
- You need 2 Pitta Breads.
- It's 2 chicken breasts.
- It's 1 handful Mixed leaf salad.
- You need 2 cherty tomatoes sliced.
- You need 4 slices Cucumber.
Serve your homemade bread with hummus and freshly made kebabs - such a delicious combo! These freshly baked pitta breads taste best served hot from the oven with your favourite dips as a tasty snack. Pitta pockets make the perfect portable sandwich for a quick lunch on the go, they're a great bread to accompany a Middle-Eastern feast or can even be baked into pitta crisps. Try our favourite pitta recipes, from healthy falafel and halloumi burgers.
My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 instructions
- Cut up the chicken breast into bite size pieces. Add olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the chicken just a little salt and pepper. Fry and turn them over on medium heat for 5 minutes then its done and with the olive oil stops it drying the chicken..
- Meanwhile cut up your mixed leaf salad and cucumber and tomatoes ready..
- Add the pitta bread on a plate and turn the microwave on full power for 1 minute or until you see the pitta bread rising..
- Take the pitta bread using a knife run the knife down the edge of one side. Open then add the salad..
- Next add the cooked chicken on top of the salad then add 2 tsp Mayonaise and 3 tbls sweet chilli sauce. Serbe hot and enjoy..
My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 - From tasty finger foods to the most refreshing salads, chicken And the best part of it all is that chicken breast is actually healthy, which is another reason why this Meet your next go-to lunch dish: a simple chicken cutlet sandwich that combines spinach, onion, and vinegar on fresh baguette bread. Dredging the chicken in a bit of Add flour to a shallow dish. Salad of your choice. (I used my homemade coleslaw. While the chicken and chips finish cooking, toast the pitta bread lightly and prepare the salad. To serve, split the pitta and stuff with a generous portion of salad. Read Also Recipes