Quick Bread Pizza recipes - On this busy world of ours many people find themselves working more hours than they would like to. quick bread pizza Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you'll see why ready meals have turn out to be very popular.After a very busy day at the office it is so much simpler to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to prepare a meal utilizing fresh ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply would not appear worth it - all you need to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan. Serving Suggestions: Serve bread pizza plain or accompanied with pizza sauce or tomato ketchup.
You can cook Quick Bread Pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Bread Pizza
- You need Bread / slices - wheatwhite.
- You need Capsicum.
- It's Tomato.
- Prepare chilly Green (optional).
- Prepare cheese Mozarella.
- Prepare Chilly Flakes.
- It's Tomato Ketchup.
Place flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Bread Pizza is quick and easy to make. For this, toasted bread is used as a pizza base, which is topped with a layer of tomato sauce, vegetables, cheese and then grilled. quick French bread pizza. French Bread Pizza - the easiest way to make pizza at home, and it's ready in no time!
Quick Bread Pizza instructions
- Cut the sides of the bread slice.
- Spread tomato ketchup on the bread.
- Add some grated mozarella cheese.
- Add cubed tomato and capsicum and green chilly according to your taste requirement.
- Top it with some more mozarella cheese if you like a lot of cheese.
- Heat in microwave oven for about 1 minute 20 seconds (do not heat more as the bread will tend to harden).
- Season with chilly flakes.
- Cut the bread slice diagonally.
- Serve hot.
Quick Bread Pizza - This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This pizza-flavored quick bread recipe combines pepperoni, mozzarella, and This is the recipe you need if you have a craving for pizza but don't want to mess around making pizza dough and sauce. This quick bread pizza is one of my favourites. It's great for kids as they don't have to wait for the crust to rise! You can use a plain or spicy tomato sauce on this, but I love the taste and texture of fresh. Read Also Recipes