Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipes - On this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working more hours than they wish to. milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why ready meals have turn into very popular.After a really busy day at the workplace it is so a lot easier to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to organize a meal using fresh elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just would not seem price it - all you wish to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- You need 1 box milk chocolate cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup sour cream at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- It's 3 eggs at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup semisweet chocolate chip.
- You need For the Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1/4 cup butter, softened.
- It's 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla.
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing - Read Also Recipes