Seafood Paella recipes - When you were to buy seafood paella an e-book you possibly can print recipes as you want them. It can be very environment friendly this way as you will have a simple to comply with recipe in entrance of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you'll be able to print an additional copy for every time it's a must to.
You can cook Seafood Paella using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- You need 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- It's 3 medium sized tomatoes.
- It's 1 red bell pepper.
- It's 1 medium white onion.
- You need 2 cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 TSP paprika.
- It's 1/2 TSP black pepper.
- It's 1 pinch saffron.
- You need 1/2 TSP salt.
- It's 1 pinch allspice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons tomato paste.
- You need 200-250 grams frozen green beans.
- It's fish bone broth.
- It's 3 cups short grain rice.
- It's 100 grams each of mussels, large shrimp and calamari rings.
- Prepare 500 grams grilled sea bass meat.
Seafood Paella instructions
- Boil the fish bones with leftover veggies in 2.5 liters of water for 2-3 hours..
- Chop the tomatoes, pepper and onions. Mash the garlic cloves..
- Fry the onions in olive oil. Then add the garlic. Add the spices and the salt. Add the tomatoes and red pepper. Add the tomato paste and dissolve if needed with some water. Finally add the green beans..
- Cook the sauce for at least 30 minutes till it is thick..
- Wash the rice in water and discard the water. Repeat until the washing water is clear..
- Add the rice to the sauce and mix well..
- Spread the rice evenly in a paella pan. Add on top the fish, mussel, calamari rings and shrimp..
- Pour the fish broth over the seafood. Cover the pan..
- Cook in a 180 degrees C oven for about an hour. Halfway through the process uncover the pan..
Seafood Paella - Read Also Recipes