Seafood Paella recipes - Whichever you select, whether you like restaurant style meals, seafood paella Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you can guarantee that you will find a cooking recipe information on the web that can will let you make the dishes you want. With the helpful guides obtainable on the internet you could find recipe components at a look and purchase them out of your local grocery store for bargain prices.
You can have Seafood Paella using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- Prepare 4 tbsp Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 Diced Onions.
- You need 1/4 Diced Green and Red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chopped or Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/2 tbsp Saffron.
- You need 1/2 tbsp Black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tbsp Salt.
- It's 1 packages Mixed Seafood mix.
- Prepare 1 cup Yellow rice or parboiled rice.
- You need 1 packages Pre-cooked clams.
- You need 1 cup Chicken Broth.
Seafood Paella instructions
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan on stovetop. Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute mixture for about 2 minutes or until golden..
- Add the rice, chicken stock, and saffron to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Finally add the Seafood mixture bag or package, add the salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat, let simmer for 25-35 minutes or until rice is soft..
- Enjoy!! **This recipe was found online, I just tweaked it using a bag of seafood mix and a bag of pre cooked clams, did not use chicken or sausage like original recipe.Also i did use yellow rice which came seasoned with spanish condiments ( if you are using regular rice cooking might take longer and might require a slight bit more chicken stock so rice softens up)**.
Seafood Paella - Read Also Recipes