Chicken and Seafood Paella recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working more hours than they want to. chicken and seafood paella Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have change into very fashionable.After a really busy day at the workplace it's so much simpler to place a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to organize a meal utilizing contemporary ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just doesn't appear value it - all you wish to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Chicken and Seafood Paella using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Seafood Paella
- Prepare 225 g Chorizo, chopped into 1cm rounds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- You need 2 medium Tomatos, peeled and very finely chopped.
- You need 300 g Mixed Seafood (Muscles, Squid and Prawns).
- It's 1 tsp Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 large Chicken Breasts, diced.
- Prepare 1 Onion, finely chopped.
- It's 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 1 large pinch of Saffron.
- You need 450 g Paella Rice.
- Prepare 950 ml Chicken Stock.
- Prepare To Serve.
- Prepare Fresh Bread.
- It's Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare Lemon Wedge.
Chicken and Seafood Paella instructions
- Light BBQ, once the flames have died down add a 15 inch paella pan to the grill, add the chopped chorizo and stir until starting to brown (2-3 minutes) remove from pan and set aside..
- Add additional oil if needed, add the diced chicken and sear until golden brown (about 6 minutes). Remove and add to chorizo..
- Add the onion and season it generously with sea salt and black pepper. Cook and stir until softened (about 5 minutes)..
- Add the garlic, paprika and saffron and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook until darkened (about 3 minutes). Add the rice and stir to coat..
- Add the chicken stock and stir to mix, ensure the rice is evenly distributed around the whole pan. And re-add the chicken and chorizo which was set aside. Do not stir the rice from this point onwards..
- Close the lid and simmer for about 12 minutes, rotate the pan occasionally to ensure it cooks evenly. The rice should start making a crackling sound. Most of the liquid should be absorbed..
- Arrange the seafood in the rice, nestling them slightly. Close the grill and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove the pan, cover with foil and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve with a lemon wedge and fresh bread. Buen Provecho!.
Chicken and Seafood Paella - Read Also Recipes