spanish paella recipes - All your favorite eating places have their own prime secret recipes on the menu which you will usually buy and luxuriate in. spanish paella A few of these might even develop into your favourite dishes. What for those who might make these dishes in the consolation of your individual dwelling for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Paella, the essence of Spanish cuisine. I grew up eating paella every sunday with my family, and it´s a very special dish, it brings everyone together to the table and always creates beautiful memories. Recipe of the authentic Valencian paella.
You can have spanish paella using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spanish paella
- Prepare 1 onion.
- You need 1 1/2 can tinned tomatoes.
- You need 1 chicken stock.
- You need 250 grams paella rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika.
- It's 1 1/2 medium chorizo.
- Prepare 1 1/4 clove dried red chilli.
- You need 1 chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 red dried chilli.
- You need 1 dozen raw or cooked kind prawns.
- You need 1 dozen mussels.
- You need 1 dozen squid rings or octopus.
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp olive oil.
Amadeo Faus from his restaurant in Gandia shows us the traditional recipe of Valencian paella. Red paella: This colorful paella gets its name from the addition of paprika and red bell peppers, which flavor the rice. Filling but light, this paella leaves ample room for a creamy Spanish dessert. Paella Valenciana - The original paella was born in Valencia.
spanish paella instructions
- fry onions in a large non stick frying pan in olive oil or paella dish..
- add 2 cloves garlic.
- add chorizo and salt and ppepper and chilli.
- add paella rice.
- add stock.
- after 5 mins add the chicken chopped raw.
- add tomatoes peas and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- fry musslels prawns and squid for 2 minutes with garlic in separate pan.
- add fish to paella then cook for further 10 minutes. then serve with wedgess of lemon.
spanish paella - Some may say that is the original and more flavorsome way of cooking a Spanish paella. The Valencia region of Spain is the birthplace of paella where the traditional 'paella valenciana' is Your purist Spanish chef will cook the dish from start to finish in a paella dish. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. The Spanish paella recipe is the most typical Tapas dish! Read Also Recipes