Paleo Paella recipes - The reality is it is doable to organize paleo paella made from contemporary substances in a short time. Salad is a chief example. All you need is some fresh substances, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which may improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that inexperienced stuff does doesn't do much for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It's potential to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
This recipe is a great way to use up some of those leftover veggies you have in the refrigerator and feed your entire family! This cauliflower version is easy, Paleo, grain-free, and extremely low in carbs. Traditional Spanish Paella is usually made with rice, chicken, meat, seafood, and saffron.
You can cook Paleo Paella using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Paella
- It's 16 oz chicken breasts.
- Prepare 12 oz shrimp.
- Prepare 12 oz clams.
- Prepare 3 andouille sausage.
- You need 3 roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 red pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 white onion.
- Prepare 1 saffron.
- Prepare 1 cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 turmeric.
- You need 1 paprika.
- Prepare 3 oz bone broth.
- You need 1 cauliflower head.
- Prepare 1 .
- It's 2 garlic.
It makes a fantastic special dinner - see my step by step photos below. I slow-baked it in the oven before serving, or you can also cook it on the stove top. Ok, more about this epic paleo paella recipe. If you've never heard of paella, it's a Spanish dish made with rice, veggies, meat and seafood with delicious saffron.
Paleo Paella instructions
- Use a food processor to make the cauliflower rice.
- In a pot pan, boiled the cauliflower rice with the bone broth until soft.
- In a paella pan or frying pan, sautee the garlic and the onion until the onion is transparent.
- Add to the pan the red peppers, chicken, and sausage. When the chicken is almost ready, add the seafood.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the pan. Add spices and garnish with parsley and green onions.
- Add hot sauce if desired.
Paleo Paella - It's all kinds of amazing and actually really easy to make. Our paleo version obviously does not include rice, because it's grain free! Regardless, this paleo rendition of paella using cauliflower rice is truly every bit as flavorful as the original, with shrimp, chorizo and jambon, finished with a spicy garlic sauce that'll knock your socks off. Perfect for low carb, paleo, or any other grain free, whole foods approach. When the cauliflower is tender and most of the juices have evaporated, nestle the shrimp, clams, and mussels into the paella. Read Also Recipes