Paella recipes - Whether you browse paella recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback book, or an online subscription to a recipe web site, you will see that there are numerous assets on the web which will aid you to be taught high secret recipes at present. One of the best ways to seek out on-line cooking guides on the internet is to use overview websites, they will help making a decision on which product you want to buy while on the same time providing you with detailed reviews.
Serve up a fragrant paella to feed a crowd. This classic Spanish rice dish usually contains seafood, but we also have meat, veggie and mixed versions. This saffron-infused paella is loaded with mussels, clams, and shrimp.
You can have Paella using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paella
- You need 200 g Paella rice.
- Prepare 1 onion (small).
- You need 2 tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic.
- Prepare 3 pieces Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 L Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 pack seafood mix.
- Prepare 3 tbsp paprika.
- It's 1 tsp saffron.
- Prepare 1 lemon.
- You need 1 cup spinach.
- You need Parsley.
- Prepare Salt and white pepper.
- It's Olive oil.
Cook it on the grill in your biggest skillet for best flavor (no special pan required). Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. Paella is a typical Spanish recipe and is traditionally cooked in a "paellera" - a round flat pan with two In many Spanish villages, especially in coastal areas, they use a giant paellera to cook a paella on.
Paella step by step
- Dice onion, garlic and 1 tomato into small pieces. Cut red pepper in to strip. Mash the other tomato and put saffron to it, mix well. Cut lemon into wedges and set aside..
- Cut chicken thighs in to bite sizes pieces. Put salt, white pepper and 2 tbsp of paprika to the Chicken, mix well and set aside..
- Heat oil on a frying pan at high heat, fried the chicken until they are cooked. Then slightly cook the seafood mix and set aside. Slightly fried the red pepper and set aside..
- On the same frying pan, add in chopped onions. When they are soften, add in garlic and tomatoes to it. Cook for another 3 mins in medium heat..
- Add paella rice into the frying pan, continue to fried for 2 min. Add in 2 tbsp paprika after that. Then flatten out the rice on the frying pan. Add in Chicken stock until the rice is just covered. When the liquid starts to boil, turn the heat to medium low. Don't mix the rice..
- When the liquid is almost absorbed, add in chicken stock that just cover the rice. Repeat the process until the rice is cooked. Turn the heat to low..
- Now place the spinach, cooked red pepper, chicken and sea food mix onto the rice. Cove the rice and steam the rice for 10 min in low heat..
- When the toppings are fully cooked, put lemon wedges and parsley on the top and the paella is ready to serve..
Paella - Read Also Recipes