Healthy oatmeal cookies recipes - All of your favorite restaurants have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically purchase and revel in. healthy oatmeal cookies Some of these might even develop into your favorite dishes. What if you may make these dishes within the comfort of your individual house for under a small fraction of the restaurant value?
These Healthy Oatmeal Cookies are great for customising. It's actually a very forgiving recipe - thanks to the mashed dates that makes a solid batter base. These are the ingredients you can customise These healthy oatmeal cookies are made with whole wheat flour and oats.
You can cook Healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup oats.
- It's 1 cup whole wheat flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup applesauce.
- You need 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup honey.
- It's 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- It's 1/4 cup raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, well chopped.
They're just as delicious as your favorite chewy oatmeal cookies, but with healthier ingredients! Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! They're super nutritious and make a great snack or even.
Healthy oatmeal cookies instructions
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together..
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey..
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack..
Healthy oatmeal cookies - Classic oatmeal cookies involve LOTS of brown sugar and butter. We started by playing with different ways to sweeten the cookies, as well as using part coconut oil and part butter. The sweetness in this recipe comes from the carrots, apples, and raisins, and there's some honey to make sure that each one tastes like a treat. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack! Read Also Recipes