Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipes - Having healthy chocolate chip cookies at home permits you to have extra family time, you may also showcase to your friends and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll soon discover that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's amazing how many cooking guides can be found to you which will let you in on so many secrets.
They are bursting with flavor and sure to be your new favorite And finally, chilling is a MUST with these healthy chocolate chip cookies. They flatten like paper if they aren't chilled because the coconut oil needs to. Come and try these healthy chocolate chip cookies that are not only delicious (I mean, of course right?) but they are ridiculously easy to make.
You can have Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 140 g oat flour (1/2 cup + 2/3 cup).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- It's 4 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp raw cane sugar.
- It's 1/3-1/2 cup (dark) chocolate chips.
- You need 1/3 cup macadamia or walnuts (optional).
- You need 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- It's 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp almond milk (or milk of choice).
My very favorite healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan and gluten free. Healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast and perfect for lactating mamas or kids thanks to flax, oats and plenty of healthy fats! Come and try these healthy chocolate chip cookies that are not only delicious (I mean, of course right?) but they are ridiculously easy to make. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO delicious!
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees..
- Oat flour can be made at home by pulsing oats in a blender until they are ground into a powder-like consistency..
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Add wet, and form into a big ball. Then make little balls from the big one..
- For soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away). Bake 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven when they’re still a little undercooked, then it’s important to let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they’ll continue to cook while cooling. They should have spread out, but every now and then they might not so just smush down with a spoon if needed..
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies - Maybe it's because I've been whipping up delicious eats like these healthier oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Many healthy chocolate chip cookies aren't really as healthy as they seem. They may have less fat, but they often have more sugar. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat. Or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Read Also Recipes