Healthy Chocolate cookies recipes - healthy chocolate cookiesspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You might want to understand that being excessive in fat doesn't necessarily mean that it is fattening. Body fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes because it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to wholesome food recipes.
This healthy breakfast cookie laughs in the face of cereal. Learn how to make Healthy Chocolate Cookies without using grain or nut flours. These soft and chewy cookies have an intense chocolate flavor and are also.
You can have Healthy Chocolate cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate cookies
- You need 100 gram whole wheat flour.
- You need 80 gram all-purpose flour (maida).
- It's 50 gram semolina (rava).
- You need 20 gram cocoa powder.
- You need 125 gm ghee (not in liquid form).
- It's 125 gm powdered sugar (made by crushing sugar in mixture).
- You need 1/2 tbsp chocolate essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp dryfruit powder (cashews, pistachios & almonds are used).
- It's 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp nutmeg Powder.
- Prepare As needed Silver sugar balls.
Cookies belong in everyone's diet and these decadent (but healthy!) cookie recipes are about to prove it. How to make healthy flourless & eggless chocolate oatmeal cookies. Too much cocoa powder will also make your cookies taste bitter, rather than rich and chocolaty. From oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to chai-spiced snickerdoodles, these healthy cookie recipes still taste every bit Cocoa-Coconut-Oat Cookies With Chocolate Chunks.
Healthy Chocolate cookies step by step
- In a big bowl take ghee and add powdered sugar to it. Beat with the beater till light in colour and a bit fluffy..
- Now add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, semolina and cocoa powder to the bowl..
- Blend everything with the beater. Now clean the spokes of beater rods, then add chocolate essence and dryfruit powder to it. Mix everything with the hands properly..
- Now add the cardamom and nutmeg powder to the mixture..
- Now make small smooth balls of the dough and put a silver ball in the middle of each cookie. Keep them in a baking tray..
- Bake the ready cookies in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.Bake the remaining cookies similarly. When they cool down store them in a airtight container..
Healthy Chocolate cookies - My very favorite healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan and gluten free. Healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast and perfect for lactating mamas or kids thanks to flax. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO delicious! How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I especially love this recipe because the process is quick & simple- minimal dough chilling! Read Also Recipes