Healthy Oats And Jaggery Cookies💛 recipes - All of your favourite restaurants have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you will typically purchase and enjoy. healthy oats and jaggery cookies💛 A few of these could even grow to be your favourite dishes. What in case you may make these dishes in the consolation of your own dwelling for under a small fraction of the restaurant value?
I don't claim these cookies to be super healthy or anything like that but these are so much better than store-bought stuff. Yum… love oats, love spelt flour, LOVE cookies! Great idea putting a chopped up apple in there - might have to try out a vegan version 🙂.
You can cook Healthy Oats And Jaggery Cookies💛 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats And Jaggery Cookies💛
- You need 1 cup wheat flour.
- It's 1 bowl oats.
- You need 5-6 tablespoon ghee.
- You need 1/2 bowl water.
- It's 3/4 th bowl jaggery.
Do you think it would work to soak the oats and flour in buttermilk overnight and then add the rest of. The BEST recipe for healthy oatmeal raisin cookies you'll ever make! Soft, chewy & packed with raisins. Instant oats are smaller and thinner than traditional old-fashioned rolled oats.
Healthy Oats And Jaggery Cookies💛 step by step
- Take 1cup wheat flour, 1bowl oats, 1teaspoon baking powder, 5-6 tablespoon ghee/butter and mix them..
- Take 1/2bowl water and add 3/4th bowl jaggery and mix them until combined well..
- Now add the water made to the dry ingredients gradually to make a dough and keep aside for 10 mins..
- Now after 10 mins, make small balls and keep them in the baking tray on 180’ for 15-20 mins. Enjoy once they are cool..
Healthy Oats And Jaggery Cookies💛 - This means they soften faster, which keeps your ultimate healthy oatmeal raisin cookies supremely soft and. Cookies healthy enough to eat for breakfast? Classic oatmeal cookies involve LOTS of brown sugar and butter. It is definitely a new favorite in the Fit Foodie kitchen. Cookies belong in everyone's diet and these decadent (but healthy!) cookie recipes are about to Get your sugar cookie fix with this better-for-you recipe and its barley flour and whole wheat flour When you need a cookie stat, just reach for coconut, bananas, and oats. Read Also Recipes