Healthy oatmeal cookies recipes - Should you had been to purchase healthy oatmeal cookies an e-book you could print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this fashion as you should have a simple to comply with recipe in front of you and you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or losing them as you'll be able to print an additional copy for each time you must.
These Healthy Oatmeal Cookies are great for customising. It's actually a very forgiving recipe - thanks to the mashed dates that makes a solid batter base. These are the ingredients you can customise These healthy oatmeal cookies are made with whole wheat flour and oats.
You can cook Healthy oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 cup oats.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 of a banana.
They're just as delicious as your favorite chewy oatmeal cookies, but with healthier ingredients! Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! They're super nutritious and make a great snack or even.
Healthy oatmeal cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 1/4 of a banana, mash it, and set it aside.
- Mix peanut butter, oats and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the banana to the oat mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Butter your fingers (so that the mixture doesn't stick to your hands) and take some of the mixture and put it on the foil and flatten it out and do it till you're out of mixture. Put the sheet in the oven!.
- OR!! You can shape them as a normal cookie and put them in the freezer. They need an hour and then you can take them and set them on the counter. (I like them fresh out of the freezer for a frozen treat for the summer).
- Side note: You can add dark chocolate chips, raisins or even nuts if you're feeling it! You DONT have to bake it! You DONT have to flatten them out, you could just press on the ball of dough a little, if you prefer a thick cookie! Enjoy!.
Healthy oatmeal cookies - Classic oatmeal cookies involve LOTS of brown sugar and butter. We started by playing with different ways to sweeten the cookies, as well as using part coconut oil and part butter. The sweetness in this recipe comes from the carrots, apples, and raisins, and there's some honey to make sure that each one tastes like a treat. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack! Read Also Recipes