Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars recipes - healthy chocolate oatmeal bars also has saturated fats together with dietary cholesterol and is averted by folks caring about hearts. The reality is that lean cut beef is low-fat and provides protein as well as iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to physique cells). Many women are found deficient in it. Choose steaks which have deep purple color with less marbling
I also threw in some chocolate chips because chocolate + peanut butter is always a. These oatmeal bars are healthy, vegan and easy to make. They are soft, chewy and light, packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruits and other nutrients.
You can have Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Prepare 4 cups rolled oats.
- It's 1 cup almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are one of our favorite healthy treats! The classic melt-in-your-mouth chocolate oatmeal no bake bars are popular for a very good reason - they're impossible to stop eating! At first glance, traditional chocolate no bake recipes—made with wholesome oatmeal instead of flour—might seem like a healthy choice. But with half a cup of butter.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars - These are the Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars which contain a secret healthy ingredient. They are moist, soft, and satisfying. The recipe contains only simple ingredients, is furthermore vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make. It might become your new favorite dessert or even breakfast! You've gotta try these healthy oatmeal bars, they're naturally sweetened oatmeal cookie bars, layered with dark chocolate almond butter. Read Also Recipes