Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing recipes - On this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working extra hours than they would like to. sinfully chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream icing Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have change into highly regarded.After a very busy day on the workplace it is so much simpler to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to organize a meal utilizing fresh elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply would not seem price it - all you wish to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
For today's cupcakes, I frosted them with my favorite raspberry frosting. It's thick, it's fruity, it's undeniably creamy, and is made with raspberry preserves. Make these vegan chocolate cupcakes with a naturally coloured and flavoured raspberry buttercream frosting! #hotforfood #cupcakes #vegan #veganrecipes.
You can cook Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing
- Prepare cupcakes.
- It's 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 large egg.
- It's 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- It's 3/4 tsp vanilla.
- You need 1/3 cup boiling water.
- You need icing.
- You need 1/2 cup unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup shortening.
- You need 4 cup powdered sugar, divided.
- It's 12 oz fresh raspberries.
This Raspberry Buttercream has such a vibrant raspberry flavor. It took me a while to figure out how to get a concentrated berry flavor in frosting (like this Strawberry Buttercream Frosting) but I found you can either use freeze dried berries or puree fresh berries and reduce the puree in a saucepan to a. Tender chocolate cupcakes topped with buttercream made with fresh raspberries. This week I sent my friend and her fiancée some samples of cakes and icings.
Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing step by step
- Preheat oven to 300' and line cupcake pan with liners..
- In large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients for cupcakes. Whisk together..
- Form well in dry ingredients, add egg, buttermilk, and oil. Mix well..
- Add vanilla and boiling water. (You can bring water to boil in a small cup in microwave, about 45 seconds) Mix well..
- Pour cupcake batter into cupcake liners, just over half way full..
- Bake at 300' for 20~25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let set for a few minutes in pan, then remove to cool..
- Separate out 12 pretty raspberries for topping cupcakes. On low heat smash and simmer the reset of the raspberries to make a puree. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and shortening together until smooth..
- Add first 3 cups of powdered sugar, gradually, mixing well..
- Add 4 tablespoons of raspberry puree. Mix well..
- Mix in last of powdered sugar to achieve desired consistency..
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, icing then however you'd like, and top each cupcake with one pretty raspberry and serve!.
Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing - Chocolate Buttercream - I realise how ironic it is that I'd feature these cupcakes with tall swirls of buttercream frosting which calls for both softened Decadent Chocolate Ganache Frosting - made with melted chocolate and cream, this is a deluxe chocolate frosting that I use for my sinfully. Raspberry Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Cheese Buttercream. This delicious vanilla batter contains juicy bursts of fresh raspberries baked into It's topped with a silky raspberry and cream cheese buttercream, which gets its natural pink hue and fruity flavor from freeze dried raspberries. In truffles, cake, ice cream… It makes me weak at the knees! I made these cupcakes a few times over the last month trying to find the perfect Place butter, chocolate, and cocoa together in a bowl and pour boiling water on top. Read Also Recipes